Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Glues and drives tenons of precut wood parts into mortises of other parts to assemble wood products, such as window sashes, door frames, boxes, or furniture or cabinet parts: Brushes glue on tenons or into mortises.
- 2) Places wood parts on worktable according to specified pattern and sequence and drives tenons of parts into mortises of adjacent parts, using mallet.
- 3) Inserts mullions between stiles and rails of multipane windows and fastens them with glue.
- 4) Stacks completed items on skid.
- 5) May insert wedges into mortises to fasten parts together.
- 6) May operate clamp machine to squeeze tenons into mortises.
- 7) May be designated according to product assembled as Door Assembler II; Sash Assembler.
Is being a "KNOCK-UP ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KNOCK-UP ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KNOCK-UP ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KNOCK-UP ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 5582