Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends knitting machine that makes netting from twine: Adjusts twine guides and tension rollers to conform with width, length, and mesh specification, using handtools and rule.
- 2) Places spools of twine on machine spindles and inserts wound bobbins in shuttle containers.
- 3) Threads twine from bobbins and spools through guides and rollers.
- 4) Starts machine and monitors operation.
- 5) Stops machine to tie ends of broken twine and to replace empty spools and bobbins.
- 6) May wind twine on bobbins.
Is being a "KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5578