"KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR to knit cloth: Creels machines and ties yarn ends from each supply cone to yarn ends on exhausted cones.
- 2) Cuts knitted cloth with shears and doffs cloth rolls from machines.
- 3) Trucks cloth rolls from knitting area.
- 4) Replaces broken knitting machine needles, using needle pliers, wrench, and screwdriver.
- 5) Cleans machine and work area, using airhose, rags, and brooms and performs other duties described under HELPER Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to worker assisted as Circular-Knitter Helper; Flat-Knitter Helper; Tie-Knitter Helper; Warp-Knitter Helper.
Is being a "KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KNITTING-MACHINE OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 5579