Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and controls equipment to perforate, cut, and stencil plaster wallboard and convey board through kiln: Adjusts perforator and knife according to specifications, using gauge and handtools.
- 2) Inserts code letters in stenciling drum, using tweezers and fills drum with ink.
- 3) Adjusts speed of roller and accelerator conveyors according to size of board.
- 4) Sets speed of kiln conveyor for specified drying time.
- 5) Inspects wallboard emerging from drying kiln for unsealed edges and surface blemishes.
- 6) Removes defective wallboard from conveyor line.
- 7) Measures and weighs wallboard samples for conformance to specifications, using rule, micrometer, and scale.
Is being a "KNIFE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KNIFE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KNIFE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KNIFE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5565