Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists KILN OPERATOR in calcining hydrated alumina in rotary kilns: Moves controls to direct flow of alumina through standby equipment.
- 2) Lubricates valves with grease guns.
- 3) Adjusts packing glands to prevent leaks, using handtools.
- 4) Cleans coolers, using air lance.
- 5) Observes flow of alumina through kilns, inspects equipment, and reports defects or malfunctions to KILN OPERATOR.
- 6) Takes sample of alumina in bucket for laboratory analysis.
- 7) Records weights of alumina stored.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "KILN-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KILN-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KILN-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KILN-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 5556