Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates ceramic kiln furniture used to support glazed ware during firing: Weighs domestic clay and grog according to formula.
- 2) Dumps materials into mixing machine, adds water, and allows machine to run for specified time.
- 3) Drains grog from container into molds.
- 4) Removes furniture from mold when dry, finishes furniture with knife and sponge, and places furniture in kiln for firing at specified temperatures.
- 5) Removes fired pieces from kiln to storage, using handtruck.
- 6) May cut setters from extruded clay sheets, using specified shape cutters.
Is being a "KILN-FURNITURE CASTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KILN-FURNITURE CASTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KILN-FURNITURE CASTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KILN-FURNITURE CASTER"
Job Number: 5554