Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes burned clay products, such as sewer pipe, brick, refractories, and roofing tile, from tunnel kiln cars or periodic kilns, by hand or using hoist: Places pallet on drawing dock and lifts and stacks product on pallet.
- 2) Examines products for defects, such as cracks, chips, and distortions.
- 3) Grades and sorts products.
- 4) Removes and places kiln furniture, such as tie brick, clamp, and holders, in box for reuse.
- 5) Discards setting rings in waste bin.
- 6) Cleans used kiln and door brick.
- 7) May load clay products onto kiln cars prior to firing process.
- 8) May stock clay products on pallets or place products in carton for shipment.
Is being a "KILN DRAWER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KILN DRAWER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KILN DRAWER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KILN DRAWER"
Job Number: 5544