Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists KILN BURNER in baking clay products, such as tile, sewer pipe, brick, and refractories, in periodic or tunnel kilns: Pushes loaded kiln cars into kilns and driers, using hydraulic ram.
- 2) Removes cars from kilns or driers, using car puller.
- 3) Transports loaded or empty cars from kiln tracks to car siding, sorting, or storage area, using electric-transfer car.
- 4) Lubricates kiln cars, using grease gun.
- 5) Opens and closes kiln doors.
- 6) Tears down kiln doors, using handtools and bars.
- 7) Separates sand from finished mosaic tiles in saggers, using screening device.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "KILN-BURNER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KILN-BURNER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KILN-BURNER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KILN-BURNER HELPER"
Job Number: 5552