"KICK-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates power press to assemble metal, plastic, rubber, or glass products by crimping, shaping, locking, staking, or press fitting: Installs specified dies on machine bed and ram, using measuring instruments and handtools.
- 2) Positions and clamps holding fixtures to machine bed, using sample workpiece, template, rule, and gauge.
- 3) Adjusts setscrews to regulate stroke of ram.
- 4) Aligns parts between dies or positions them against fixtures on machine.
- 5) Moves controls to lower ram that bends, clinches, or forces parts together.
- 6) May operate machine to separate parts.
- 7) May set up and operate machine to punch, cut, face, chamfer, or compress parts preparatory to assembly.
- 8) May install gears and cams to synchronize action of multiple ram, feed, and positioning action of automatic presses.
Is being a "KICK-PRESS OPERATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KICK-PRESS OPERATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KICK-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KICK-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Job Number: 5540