Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically assembles components to form modules used in keyboards of electronic computer equipment: Observes machine operations to detect defective parts and to ensure continuous movement of parts, subassemblies, and final assemblies along feed tracks.
- 2) Removes defective parts from feed tracks and repositions disoriented parts, using pick.
- 3) Pries jammed parts from track, using pick, or replenishes supply of parts in feeder bowl to remedy machine stoppage.
- 4) Packs completed assemblies into containers.
- 5) Notifies mechanic when machine malfunctions repeatedly occur.
- 6) Periodically cleans feed tracks, machine surface, and work area, using handbrush, broom, airhose, or vacuum cleaner.
Is being a "KEYMODULE-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KEYMODULE-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KEYMODULE-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KEYMODULE-ASSEMBLY-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 5536