Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends keying machine that prints coded data on paper stock used to promote sale of magazines: Ascertains stock and code information to be used.
- 2) Removes printing head from keying machine, inserts specified type in holder, and replaces head.
- 3) Adjusts machine for size of stock and loads stock in paper guides on machine table.
- 4) Starts machine that automatically prints code, and observes operation to determine whether print is legible.
- 5) Removes processed stock from machine.
Is being a "KEYING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KEYING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KEYING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KEYING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5535