Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and adjusts action of electronic organs: Uncrates keyboards and removes keys from keyboard.
- 2) Sends keyboard to cabinet shop for shaping.
- 3) Replaces keys in keyboard and locks board in rotor rack.
- 4) Adjusts travel of keys and spaces with spacing tool.
- 5) Regulates tension of key springs.
- 6) Inserts key action screws into slotted ends of keys and levels key ends.
- 7) Places keyboard end plates in each end of jig and locks plates in place.
- 8) Removes keyboard from rotor rack and places keyboard in jig between end plates.
- 9) Drills holes through keyboard and end plates and inserts screws.
- 10) Removes keyboard from jig and attaches key action mounting brackets to end plates.
- 11) Attaches contact plates to underside of keys, using screwdriver.
- 12) Solders connecting wire across all contact blocks, using soldering iron.
- 13) Mounts subassembly under keys, using screwdriver.
- 14) Adjusts level of key ends so key will activate key action.
Is being a "KEYBOARD-ACTION ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KEYBOARD-ACTION ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KEYBOARD-ACTION ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KEYBOARD-ACTION ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 9367