Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends kettles that boil soap ingredients: Opens valves to admit alkali, fat, tallow, lye, and steam into kettles: Observes temperature gauges and rate of boiling and turns valves to regulate temperatures.
- 2) Draws samples and delivers them to laboratory.
- 3) Adds soda and water, according to instructions, to bring mixture to specifications, using scoop and hose.
- 4) Opens valves to drain off glycerine, water, and sludge.
- 5) May stir soap solutions with wooden paddle to promote blending.
Is being a "KETTLE WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KETTLE WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KETTLE WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KETTLE WORKER"
Job Number: 1614