"KETTLE TENDER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends gas-fired kettle that removes gold, silver, and copper from black mud: Shovels mud into kettle, and turns valve to admit acid until mud is covered.
- 2) Rakes mud to dissolve gold and silver.
- 3) Ladles solution into water-filled settling tank to precipitate gold and silver compounds.
- 4) Removes precipitates and adds reagents to change their chemical composition.
- 5) Heats precipitates in cupola furnace to extract gold and silver.
- 6) Ladles remaining mud into tank filled with water and admits steam to dissolve copper.
Is being a "KETTLE TENDER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KETTLE TENDER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KETTLE TENDER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KETTLE TENDER II"
Job Number: 5530