"KENNEL MANAGER, DOG TRACK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies credentials and starting position of dogs in races and guards dogs against injury and illegal acts: Verifies credentials of each dog entered in race, comparing color, name, and sex of dog and name of owner with information on racing form.
- 2) Ensures that dogs are admitted to assigned stalls, notifying other workers to round up designated dogs in advance of each race.
- 3) Guards dogs to prevent persons from injuring them or attempting illegally to influence dog's performance.
- 4) Notifies owner or veterinary personnel in cases of injury or suspected illness.
- 5) Notifies track officials of irregularities as required by racing regulations.
- 6) May clean racing stalls after each race, using disinfectant solution.
Is being a "KENNEL MANAGER, DOG TRACK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "KENNEL MANAGER, DOG TRACK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "KENNEL MANAGER, DOG TRACK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "KENNEL MANAGER, DOG TRACK"
Job Number: 4247