Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Joins sections of unbaked sewer pipe at specified angles to form junctions, using jigs and handtools: Positions green pipe in cutting jig or places pattern or diagram on end of pipe section and cuts pipe to specified angle and length or cuts holes in pipe, using knife or wire cutter.
- 2) Roughens cut edge and side of second pipe section to facilitate coupling, using comb-like tool.
- 3) Dampens roughened surfaces of pipes to ensure that clay bonds together.
- 4) Joins pipe sections and molds clay around joint.
- 5) Cuts and smooths hole in second pipe at inner junction, using handtools.
- 6) May insert bracing inside pipe to ensure shape of pipe during drying and firing.
Is being a "JUNCTION MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JUNCTION MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JUNCTION MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JUNCTION MAKER"
Job Number: 5515