Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes, flexes, jogs, and stacks printed sheets or folded signatures from discharge unit of web printing press: Removes folded signatures from web press and places signatures on pallet or skid for removal to other area.
- 2) Removes printed sheets from automatic stacking mechanism of web press, flexes stack of sheets between hands and taps stack into alignment, using hands and fingers, or places stack on vibrating jogging table and guides stack into precise alignment, and places stack on pallet or skid for removal.
- 3) May adjust stacking mechanism on press according to paper dimensions.
- 4) May load and remove rolls of paper on press.
- 5) May operate mechanical truck to remove paper from press.
- 6) May clean press and press components to maintain web printing press in working order.
Is being a "JOGGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JOGGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JOGGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JOGGER"
Job Number: 5504