Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attends to JOCKEY at racetrack performing variety of services: Saddles horse and inserts lead pads in saddle pockets to meet weight specifications for race.
- 2) Places number on saddle to correspond with horse's entry number in race.
- 3) Reads color assignment chart and obtains specific colors of silks from color room corresponding to stable colors.
- 4) Assists JOCKEY to dress for race.
- 5) Unsaddles horse after race and returns riding equipment to storage area.
- 6) Cleans saddles, washes silks, and shines boots for JOCKEY.
Is being a "JOCKEY VALET" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JOCKEY VALET" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JOCKEY VALET"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JOCKEY VALET"
Job Number: 5502