Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Ensures that JOCKEYS scheduled to ride are present in jockey room at racetrack and that their dress and riding equipment meet track specifications: Notifies JOCKEYS when to dress.
- 2) Inspects JOCKEYS for specified colors, saddle numbers, and riding equipment.
- 3) Informs STEWARD, RACETRACK of JOCKEYS not reporting to prepare for race.
- 4) Maintains order in jockey room.
- 5) Examines lead pads to determine that they meet track specifications.
- 6) Gives directions to workers to clean jockey room.
Is being a "JOCKEY-ROOM CUSTODIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JOCKEY-ROOM CUSTODIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JOCKEY-ROOM CUSTODIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JOCKEY-ROOM CUSTODIAN"
Job Number: 5503