"JOB DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Promotes and develops employment and on-the-job training opportunities for disadvantaged applicants: Assists employers in revising standards which exclude applicants from jobs.
- 2) Demonstrates to employers effectiveness and profitability of employing chronically unemployed by identifying jobs that workers could perform.
- 3) Establishes relationships with employers regarding problems, complaints, and progress of recently placed disadvantaged applicants and recommends corrective action.
- 4) Assists employers in establishing wage scales commensurate with prevailing rates.
- 5) Promotes, develops, and terminates on-the-job training program opportunities with employers and assists in writing contracts.
- 6) Identifies need for and assists in development of auxiliary services to facilitate bringing disadvantaged applicants into job-ready status.
- 7) Informs business, labor, and public about training programs through various media.
- 8) May instruct applicants in resume writing, job search, and interviewing techniques.
Is being a "JOB DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JOB DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JOB DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JOB DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 3071