Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects, analyzes, and prepares occupational information to facilitate personnel, administration, and management functions of organization: Consults with management to determine type, scope, and purpose of study.
- 2) Studies current organizational occupational data and compiles distribution reports, organization and flow charts, and other background information required for study.
- 3) Observes jobs and interviews workers and supervisory personnel to determine job and worker requirements.
- 4) Analyzes occupational data, such as physical, mental, and training requirements of jobs and workers and develops written summaries, such as job descriptions, job specifications, and lines of career movement.
- 5) Utilizes developed occupational data to evaluate or improve methods and techniques for recruiting, selecting, promoting, evaluating, and training workers, and administration of related personnel programs.
- 6) May specialize in classifying positions according to regulated guidelines to meet job classification requirements of civil service system and be known as Position Classifier.
Is being a "JOB ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JOB ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JOB ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JOB ANALYST"
Job Number: 5492