Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Measures inside and outside diameters of watch jewels and segregates jewels according to size: Gauges inside diameter of jewel hole by slipping jewel on graduated, tapered needle.
- 2) Places jewel in precision jaw gauge and measures its outside diameter.
- 3) Segregates jewels according to size and rejects those jewels failing to meet tolerances as fine as 0.
- 5) May measure hole size of jewel bearings, using go-not-go gauge.
- 6) May be designated according to measurements made as Jewel-Diameter Gauger; Jewel-Hole Gauger.
Is being a "JEWEL GAUGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JEWEL GAUGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JEWEL GAUGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JEWEL GAUGER"
Job Number: 5459