"JEWEL BLOCKER AND SAWYER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts boules into small squares by successive blocking and sawing operations: Secures boule on block with melted sealing wax preparatory to sawing.
- 2) Cuts boules into half moons, using saw equipped with diamond-impregnated circular copper blade.
- 3) Turns indexing handle to move saw blade for successive cuts.
- 4) Blocks half moons and saws them into strips.
- 5) Blocks and saws strips into squares.
- 6) Trues blades after diamond dust has been pressed into cutting rim in hydraulic press, by peening on flat metal surface until metal is so distributed throughout blade that blade does not snake when turning.
Is being a "JEWEL BLOCKER AND SAWYER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JEWEL BLOCKER AND SAWYER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JEWEL BLOCKER AND SAWYER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JEWEL BLOCKER AND SAWYER"
Job Number: 5458