Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Wipes jets through which filaments of rayon are extruded and ties broken filaments together to facilitate uninterrupted production of acetate rayon: Observes cellulose solution emerging from spinnerettes to detect interruption or narrowing of stream, indicating blockage.
- 2) Wipes surface of spinnerette with thumb to remove clogged cellulose particles.
- 3) Catches and ties together strands of rayon if breaks occur in filament.
- 4) Notifies SPINNER to rethread filaments through machine after repairing breaks or wiping jets.
- 5) Reports permanently clogged, damaged, or worn jets to maintenance personnel.
Is being a "JET WIPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JET WIPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JET WIPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JET WIPER"
Job Number: 5456