Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans spinnerettes that extrude synthetic fibers: Disassembles packs containing spinnerettes.
- 2) Disassembles spinnerettes, washes them in acid bath, and dries them with compressed air.
- 3) Inspects holes in cleaned spinnerettes to detect damage or wear.
- 4) Disassembles, cleans, and reassembles outflow quench sticks.
- 5) May reassemble cleaned spinnerettes, using wrench.
- 6) May buff surface of spinnerettes, using power buffer.
- 7) May clean clogged spinnerette holes, using ultrasonic vibrator.
Is being a "JET HANDLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JET HANDLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JET HANDLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JET HANDLER"
Job Number: 5455