Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that dyes cloth under pressure: Turns valves to admit water, steam, and chemicals into compartments to specified level.
- 2) Sews ends of cloth together to form endless rope of cloth, using portable sewing machine.
- 3) Presses button to activate suction device that draws cloth over machine reel into compartments.
- 4) Presses button to start automatic washing, dyeing, and rinsing cycles, and observes control panel for faulty machine operation.
- 5) Reports malfunctions to maintenance personnel.
- 6) Starts reel to pull cloth from machine at end of processing cycles.
Is being a "JET-DYEING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JET-DYEING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JET-DYEING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JET-DYEING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 5457