Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates battery of Jacquard looms to weave yarn into cloth of intricate design: Observes weaving to detect exhausted filling packages and defects in cloth resulting from worn cards in pattern chain.
- 2) Pulls out filling to remove defects in cloth.
- 3) Notifies CARD CHANGER, JACQUARD LOOM if worn cards are causing weaving defects.
- 4) Pulls cord to reverse pattern chain and card cylinder so that weaving will resume at place where defect occurred to maintain pattern continuity.
- 5) Marks or cuts cloth when sufficient yardage has been woven.
Is being a "JACQUARD-LOOM WEAVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JACQUARD-LOOM WEAVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JACQUARD-LOOM WEAVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JACQUARD-LOOM WEAVER"
Job Number: 5448