Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drills holes in ore or rock in mine or quarry to facilitate blasting and quarrying, using jackhammer: Connects steam or compressed-air and water lines to hammer.
- 2) Inserts drill in chuck, trips trigger to start hammer, and leans on hammer to force drill into solid mass.
- 3) Changes drill or adds lengths as depth of hole increases.
- 4) Replaces or sharpens bits.
- 6) May lay steam, compressed-air, or water pipelines.
- 7) May be designated according to type of drill operated as Tripod-Drill Operator.
Is being a "JACKHAMMER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "JACKHAMMER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "JACKHAMMER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "JACKHAMMER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5446