"IRRIGATOR, SPRINKLING SYSTEM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends sprinkler system that irrigates land: Lays out strings along designated pipeline settings in field.
- 2) Connects pipe, using snap lock or wrench to tighten collar clamp.
- 3) Attaches revolving sprinkler heads to vertical pipes at designated points along pipeline.
- 4) Starts gasoline engine and adjusts controls that move self-propelled wheel line sprinkler system across field or pushes on switch that activates circle sprinkler system, and starts pump that forces water through system to irrigate crops.
- 5) Observes revolving sprinklers to ensure uniform distribution of water to all areas.
- 6) Lubricates, adjusts, and repairs or replaces parts, such as sprinkler heads and drive chains to maintain system, using handtools.
- 7) Disassembles system and moves it to next location after specified time intervals.
Is being an "IRRIGATOR, SPRINKLING SYSTEM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IRRIGATOR, SPRINKLING SYSTEM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IRRIGATOR, SPRINKLING SYSTEM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IRRIGATOR, SPRINKLING SYSTEM"
Job Number: 5442