Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in irrigating crops: Inspects area irrigated to ensure adequate soaking and prevent waste of water.
- 2) Opens head gate to permit entry of water into main ditches or pipes.
- 3) Signals worker to start water flow.
- 4) Directs workers in cleaning and repairing ditches or pipes.
- 5) Keeps workers' time records.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 7) May verify addition of liquid fertilizer to irrigation ditches by commercial firm.
Is being an "IRRIGATOR, HEAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IRRIGATOR, HEAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IRRIGATOR, HEAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IRRIGATOR, HEAD"
Job Number: 5441