Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends iron launders that precipitate copper from solution: Signals OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR to load launders with shredded tin cans.
- 2) Starts pumps and turns valves to regulate flow of solution through series of launders to ensure maximum precipitation of copper.
- 3) Measures copper content of solution at various stages of processing by titration tests.
- 4) Adds iron to launders to maintain maximum recovery of copper.
- 5) Excavates precipitated copper from launders and cleans tanks.
- 6) Keeps record of titration tests.
Is being an "IRON-LAUNDER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IRON-LAUNDER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IRON-LAUNDER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IRON-LAUNDER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5434