Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates centrifugal separator, pressure cooker, drum drier, hammer mill, and air separator to process Irish moss into powdered stabilizer used in food processing: Pumps boiled mixture from holding tank into centrifugal separator and starts machine to separate moss from mixture.
- 2) Pumps mixture from centrifuge to pressure cooker.
- 3) Weighs out and adds specified amounts of powdered ingredients.
- 4) Turns steam valve and observes pressure gauges on pressure cooker to cook mixture for specified time.
- 5) Pumps mixture to drier and turns valve to heat drier to prescribed temperature and reduce product to solid form.
- 6) Starts screw conveyor to carry mixture out of drier through hammer mill and air separator to pulverize and deposit product in containers for storage.
- 7) May draw sample of product and perform tests, using meters, or submit sample for testing.
Is being an "IRISH-MOSS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "IRISH-MOSS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "IRISH-MOSS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "IRISH-MOSS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5430