"ION IMPLANT MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates ion implanting machine to implant semiconductor wafers with gases, such as arsenic, boron, or phosphorus, to implant electrical properties in wafers: Turns valves, flips switches, and presses buttons to start and regulate flow of gases into implant machine.
- 2) Places semiconductor wafers in holders, such as carousel, wheels, or boats, using tweezers.
- 3) Places loaded holder in machine and secures clamps.
- 4) Presses buttons to start feeding and implanting process.
- 5) Monitors gas gauges and meters and turns dials to adjust gases, following specifications, if required.
- 6) Maintains processing reports.
- 7) May test semiconductor wafers, using test equipment, to verify that voltage, current, and resistivity of implantation meet company specifications.
Is being an "ION IMPLANT MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ION IMPLANT MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ION IMPLANT MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ION IMPLANT MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5424