Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to remove impurities from water used in manufacturing pharmaceuticals and toilet preparations: Starts pumps and turns valves to regulate flow of water into ion-exchanger to remove impurities such as magnesium and calcium.
- 2) Activates electronic particle-detection devices to indicate level of impurities in treated water and automatically shut down system when impurities reach undesirable level, indicating need to regenerate system.
- 3) Pumps water through tanks to flush system preparatory to regeneration.
- 4) Circulates caustic solution through ion-exchanger to remove impurities from synthetic resins.
- 5) Pumps water through system to rinse resin beds to remove caustic solution.
- 6) Observes operation of pump units and pipe systems to detect leaks or mechanical defects.
- 7) May tend water softener and demineralizing units to provide purified water for chemical process systems.
Is being an "ION-EXCHANGE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ION-EXCHANGE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ION-EXCHANGE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ION-EXCHANGE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5427