Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles data from vendor invoices and supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data and to ensure receipt of items ordered, using calculator and computer: Compares invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of items ordered.
- 2) Reads computer files or computes figures to determine prices and discounts, following invoices and credit memorandums, and using calculator.
- 3) Records data in control records.
- 4) Contacts vendors or buyers regarding errors in partial or duplicate shipments, prices, and substitutions.
- 5) Maintains file of returnable items received from or returned to vendors.
- 6) Writes check or prepares voucher authorizing payment to vendors.
Is being an "INVOICE-CONTROL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVOICE-CONTROL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVOICE-CONTROL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVOICE-CONTROL CLERK"
Job Number: 5422