Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Analyzes financial information to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions, for use in making investment decisions: Gathers and analyzes company financial statements, industry, regulatory and economic information, and financial periodicals and newspapers.
- 2) Interprets data concerning price, yield, stability, and future trends of investments.
- 3) Summarizes data describing current and long term trends in investment risks and economic influences pertinent to investments.
- 4) Draws charts and graphs to illustrate reports, using computer.
- 5) Recommends investment timing and buy-and-sell orders to company or to staff of investment establishment for advising clients.
- 6) May call brokers and purchase investments for company, according to company policy.
- 7) May recommend modifications to management's investment policy.
- 8) May specialize in specific investment area, such as bond, commodity, equity, currency, or portfolio management.
Is being an "INVESTMENT ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVESTMENT ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVESTMENT ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVESTMENT ANALYST"
Job Number: 5421