Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates establishments and persons suspected of violating antivice laws, working as member of squad, and conducts raids upon such establishments: Arrests suspects and obtains evidence to be used by state or municipality in prosecuting suspects arrested.
- 2) Records and maintains informational files on suspects and establishments.
- 3) Reviews governmental agency files to obtain identifying data pertaining to suspects or establishments suspected of violating antivice laws.
- 4) Maintains surveillance of establishments to attain identifying information on suspects.
- 5) May operate as undercover agent to penetrate organized crime ring to obtain evidence necessary to arrest and prosecute.
Is being an "INVESTIGATOR, VICE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVESTIGATOR, VICE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVESTIGATOR, VICE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVESTIGATOR, VICE"
Job Number: 5420