Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts private investigations to locate missing persons, obtain confidential information, and solve crimes: Questions individuals to locate missing persons.
- 2) Conducts surveillance of suspects using binoculars and cameras.
- 3) Conducts background investigation of individual to obtain data on character, financial status, and personal history.
- 4) Examines scene of crime for clues and submits fingerprints and findings to laboratory for identification and analysis.
- 5) Writes reports of investigations for clients.
- 6) Reports criminal information to police and testifies in court.
- 7) May investigate activities of individuals in divorce and child custody cases.
- 8) May arrange lie detector tests for employees of clients or witnesses.
- 9) May escort valuables to protect client's property.
- 10) May be employed in commercial or industrial establishments for undercover work.
Is being an "INVESTIGATOR, PRIVATE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVESTIGATOR, PRIVATE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVESTIGATOR, PRIVATE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVESTIGATOR, PRIVATE"
Job Number: 5418