Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates and apprehends persons suspected of illegal sale or use of narcotics: Compiles identifying information on suspects charged with selling narcotics.
- 2) Maintains surveillance of suspect to detect modus operandi.
- 3) Selects undercover officer best suited to contact suspect and purchase narcotics.
- 4) Obtains police funds required to make purchase.
- 5) Submits written report containing charges, available facts, and evidence to MAGISTRATE to authorize search warrant or wire tap.
- 6) Observes and photographs narcotic purchase transaction to compile evidence and protect undercover investigator.
- 7) Arrests narcotics offenders.
- 8) Obtains statements for prosecution of offenders and appears in court as witness.
Is being an "INVESTIGATOR, NARCOTICS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVESTIGATOR, NARCOTICS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVESTIGATOR, NARCOTICS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVESTIGATOR, NARCOTICS"
Job Number: 4495