"INVESTIGATOR, INTERNAL AFFAIRS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates complaints filed against police officers by citizens: Interviews complainant to identify officers being accused and to obtain facts concerning complaints.
- 2) Interviews accused officers to obtain responses to accusations.
- 3) Records interviews, using recording device, and prepares charges and responses to charges, using recorded information as reference.
- 4) Conducts investigations to establish facts supporting complainant or accused, using supportive information from witnesses or tangible evidence.
- 5) Schedules polygraph test for consenting parties, and records results of test interpretations for presentation with findings.
- 6) Writes report of findings from results of investigation and submits reports to commanding officer for review.
- 7) Testifies at hearings as requested.
Is being an "INVESTIGATOR, INTERNAL AFFAIRS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVESTIGATOR, INTERNAL AFFAIRS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVESTIGATOR, INTERNAL AFFAIRS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVESTIGATOR, INTERNAL AFFAIRS"
Job Number: 4499