Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates cases of fraud involving use of charge cards reported lost or stolen, cash refunds, and nonexistent accounts in retail stores: Receives information from credit, sales, and collection departments regarding suspected fraud cases.
- 2) Interviews store personnel, and observes and questions suspected customers to obtain evidence.
- 3) Compiles detailed reports on fraud cases, and submits and discusses cases with police.
- 4) Consults with postal officials when charge cards are reported stolen in mail.
- 5) Testifies at court trials of offenders.
- 6) Prepares reports of fraud cases and submits reports to security department and other store officials.
Is being an "INVESTIGATOR, FRAUD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVESTIGATOR, FRAUD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVESTIGATOR, FRAUD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVESTIGATOR, FRAUD"
Job Number: 5415