"INVESTIGATOR, DEALER ACCOUNTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Visits dealers to verify purchases financed by bank against physical inventory of merchandise: Reviews computer printouts listing customer names, addresses, and descriptions of merchandise financed through bank credit and chattel mortgage accounts to plan itinerary of unannounced visits to dealer premises.
- 2) Explains purpose of visit and locates merchandise in areas, such as showroom, storage room, or car lot.
- 3) Observes features of merchandise, such as size, color, model, and serial number, to verify item against computer printout.
- 4) Examines records and questions dealer to determine disposition of items missing from inventory and to elicit information on dealer arrangement for payment to bank for merchandise sold.
- 5) Records findings on printout and notifies supervisor of unusual findings.
Is being an "INVESTIGATOR, DEALER ACCOUNTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVESTIGATOR, DEALER ACCOUNTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVESTIGATOR, DEALER ACCOUNTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVESTIGATOR, DEALER ACCOUNTS"
Job Number: 5414