"INVESTIGATOR, CASH SHORTAGE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates cash shortages occurring in sales section of department store: Receives notification regarding shortage of cash from audit or sales department.
- 2) Discusses shortage with sales department and security department supervisors.
- 3) Reviews sales checks and cash register tapes, and counts cash to verify shortages.
- 4) Observes personnel on closed circuit television to detect thefts.
- 5) Questions store personnel to obtain evidence and develop cases.
- 6) Apprehends and turns suspect over to security department.
- 7) Prepares case summaries and testifies at hearings of suspects.
Is being an "INVESTIGATOR, CASH SHORTAGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INVESTIGATOR, CASH SHORTAGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INVESTIGATOR, CASH SHORTAGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INVESTIGATOR, CASH SHORTAGE"
Job Number: 5413