Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and computes freight and passenger charges payable to participating carriers on interline business: Examines waybills and ticket sales records to compute number of miles each carrier transported freight or passengers.
- 2) Computes freight or passenger charges payable to each carrier, using basic rates from rate table and calculating machine.
- 3) Records results of calculations on special forms.
- 4) Reviews statements submitted by other companies to determine if portion of charges received is correct.
- 5) May distribute, to appropriate airlines, revenue from passengers traveling on more than one carrier on through passage and be designated Passenger-Interline Clerk.
- 6) May compile records of daily freight car rental fees due to other carriers and be designated Per Diem Clerk.
Is being an "INTERLINE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INTERLINE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INTERLINE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INTERLINE CLERK"
Job Number: 5402