Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects, records, analyzes, and disseminates tactical, strategic, or technical intelligence information: Segregates and records incoming intelligence data according to type of data to facilitate comparison, study, and accessibility.
- 2) Prepares and analyzes information concerning strength, equipment, location, disposition, organization, and movement of enemy forces.
- 3) Assists intelligence officers in analysis and selection of aerial bombardment targets.
- 4) Compiles intelligence information to be used in preparing situation maps, charts, visual aids, briefing papers, reports, and publications.
- 5) Briefs and debriefs ground or aviation personnel prior to and after missions.
- 6) Maintains intelligence libraries, including maps, charts, documents, and other items.
- 7) Plans or assists superiors in planning and supervising intelligence activities of unit assigned.
- 8) May examine source materials and compile terrain intelligence, such as condition of travel routes over land, port facilities, and sources of water, sand, gravel, rock, and timbers.
Is being an "INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 5399