Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies accuracy of insurance company records, performing any combination of following duties: Compares computations on premiums paid, interest, and dividends due with same data on other records.
- 2) Verifies data on applications and policies, such as age, name, and address, principal sums, and value of property.
- 3) Proofreads printed material concerning insurance programs.
- 4) Verifies computations on interest accrued, premiums due, and settlement surrender or loan values, using calculator, manuals, and rate books.
- 5) May train new employees.
- 6) May be designated according to data checked as Abstract Checker; Policy Checker.
Is being an "INSURANCE CHECKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSURANCE CHECKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSURANCE CHECKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSURANCE CHECKER"
Job Number: 5390