Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of INSTRUMENT REPAIRERS in repair and maintenance of telephone and telegraphic equipment: Examines and tests equipment, such as telephones, teletypewriters, station and switching apparatus, private-branch-exchange systems, and perforation equipment to determine repairs required, using electrical and electronic testing devices.
- 2) Assigns workers to repair tasks.
- 3) Supervises final inspection of equipment to ensure conformance to specifications.
- 4) May be designated according to type of equipment maintained as Communications-Equipment Supervisor; Telegraphic-Instrument Supervisor; Telephone-Instrument Supervisor.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "INSTRUMENT-SHOP SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUMENT-SHOP SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUMENT-SHOP SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUMENT-SHOP SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 5380