Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs, tests, and modifies telephone and telegraphic equipment, such as telephones, teletypewriters, tickers, and switchboards, using handtools and power tools: Adjusts component parts of equipment, such as dials, coin tracks, springs, and relays to conform to specifications.
- 2) Verifies wiring and location of parts, using schematic drawings.
- 3) Tests and calibrates reassembled equipment, using electrical testing devices, such as ohmmeter and circuit analyzers.
- 4) Rewires and modifies equipment in accordance with engineering changes and traffic-handling requirements.
- 5) Cleans instruments and parts, using specified solvents.
- 6) Maintains daily record of instruments and equipment repaired.
- 7) May assist in sorting, cataloging, and storing repaired parts and equipment.
Is being an "INSTRUMENT REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUMENT REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUMENT REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUMENT REPAIRER"
Job Number: 5374