Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists INSTRUMENT REPAIRER I in installing, repairing, and adjusting recording and control instruments: Changes and collects charts on recording instruments.
- 2) Observes operating condition of instruments and reports abnormal readings to INSTRUMENT MECHANIC.
- 3) Drills holes in masonry or structural steel for installation of instruments, using electric and pneumatic tools.
- 4) Repairs and finishes parts, using buffers, grinders, and drill press.
- 5) Paints instrument casings and panels, using brush or spray gun.
- 6) Carries tools and materials, cleans parts and work areas, and erects hoists and scaffolds.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "INSTRUMENT-REPAIRER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUMENT-REPAIRER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUMENT-REPAIRER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUMENT-REPAIRER HELPER"
Job Number: 5379