Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles instruments and devices, such as barometers, control valves, gyroscopes, hygrometers, speedometers, tachometers, and thermostats, using handtools, power tools, and measuring instruments: Visually examines parts for defects.
- 2) Fits, aligns, and secures internal and external component parts to assemble finished unit, using handtools, power tools, soldering iron, and measuring instruments.
- 3) May inspect assembled unit for conformance to specifications, using measuring and testing equipment.
- 4) May test functional performance of unit, using test equipment.
- 5) May be designated according to product assembled as Regulator Assembler; Thermostat Assembler; Valve Assembler.
Is being an "INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUMENT ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 5367